Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: sonus complete a complete cure for tinnitus

sonus complete a complete cure for tinnitus 2 years 3 months ago #34379

• Kaylobo
So the first step in stopping sonus complete is to immediately lessen the effect it has on you. Again, there are a number of ways you can do this, but the best are masking and TRT (sonus complete retraining therapy). Well, actually the very fastest way would be to get an accurate diagnosis and reverse engineer it. Such would be the case if your sonus complete was caused by impacted earwax and you have the earwax removed. Problem solved. But in most cases, you won't be so lucky.

This time though, the hissing noise stayed on but was much more intense and there was also some pain and a continuous rumbling sound like someone had left a diesel truck running next door. Now I started to get desperate and consulted some experts and got nowhere. I also found I had some other health issues and decided I would get serious about sorting everything out - including my hearing.

Therapeutic hypnosis has been of great assistance to many sonus complete sufferers. Apparently it works best for patients who get sonus complete at night. Hypnosis can help lessen symptoms for everyone diagnosed with sonus complete. A professional may help you through hypnotherapy for your sonus complete.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds