Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Sonovive Can Cure Your Tinnitus Problems

Sonovive Can Cure Your Tinnitus Problems 2 years 1 week ago #35537

I remember myself one day eating a bag of chips from the 'chippy' - those of you who are from the UK will know what I mean. Anyway, the guy behind the counter did not ask me if I wanted salt but instead just loaded them up with salt. Anyway, I was running late so I just took them. About half way through eating them, my sonovive on my right side went up through the roof! It became so unbearable I could not hear anything from that side, to make things worse this then led to a huge vertigo attack and I was wiped out for about two hours on my bed. (Luckily I was near home at the time).

So, what can you do first? Figure out what it is you really want then go after it. That's all you have to do. Before you know it, sonovive will fade into a distant memory. And, when it shows up unannounced on a quiet night when you're trying to sleep, be grateful. sonovive is just giving you a little push, a little reminder if you will; keep focused on your goals and above all be grateful to be on the new path you've chosen.

primalhealthtips.com/sonovive/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds