Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: As has been mentioned many times within this sub

As has been mentioned many times within this sub 3 years 10 months ago #6563

• MMODavid
Its been a month since the launch of archaeology. The material was received, brought back some old OSRS gold gamers (including myself) and attracted some new ones. This having been said, with players comes a new outlook and problem come to the spotligh. I believe now is an excellent time to look ahead and outline some of the biggest gripes brand new and old players have with RuneScape (MTX won't be discussed, as this is a complete topic all on its own).

Server capacity and lag: As has been mentioned many times within this sub (2-3 times today at least), the servers can't handle populations of more than 300-400 players. The lag may not be that noticable for a skiller in these reduced populations (very noticable on portables worlds and during dxp), but the PvM neighborhood deffinitely suffers from this. In a great deal of cases players instead opt for a ping globe than a population one that is higher. This hurts the social aspect of RuneScape sport, but also breeds resentment towards acquiring new players, as more players means less worlds.

UI layout and scaling: Would you inform me from the top of your mind where in the atmosphere that I can change my combat style (i.e. agressive to defensive)? If my membership will operate out, or where I could see? Or did you know that you can start the slayer log? The layout is quite confusing to get a new and old players alike although there are a whole lot of helpful things in there. It needs addiional time incestment to learn where are located and is very offputting. This shouldnt be the case not a job to navigate through. And of course that the lack of scalability (why do we just have a single dimension for texts and some UI components?) Along with the tendency of every interface.

Tick rate: Left the most basic problem for last. The tick rate in cheap RuneScape gold is way. Im not referring to something like this or the grind taking to long, im talking about the responsivenes of RuneScape game. Many the PC to move, just how a lot of you are of you're infuriated each time when the PC respond to some inputs too late? That is what im talking about, because of the slow tick speed RuneScape game feels very unresponsive at times, especially during battle and PvM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

As has been mentioned many times within this sub 1 month 5 days ago #66391

Some people use full-size sex dolls for therapeutic purposes, such as overcoming sexual trauma or improving intimacy skills. Interacting with a lifelike partner helps users build confidence, practice communication and explore intimacy in a controlled environment. Of course, some disabled people can satisfy some of their desires by using sex doll torsos that are easy to carry and easy to carry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds